- Latecomers may not be admitted.
- Under 12s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Group bookings involving children under 12 years must include at least one adult for every four children.
- Where age restrictions apply staff may ask for proof of ID and refuse entry.
- Children under 18 months do not require a ticket unless otherwise stated. They are considered babes in arms and are not allocated a seat however they must be accompanied at all times.
- Baby carriers, buggies etc are not allowed in the auditoria.
- Photography, video or audio recording & the use of mobile phones is prohibited.
- Only alcohol purchased from our riverside café or foyer bar can be consumed on the premises.
- Glass bottles and glasses are not allowed in the auditoria. Bag searches may be undertaken.
- Inappropriate or dangerous behaviour will result in immediate expulsion from Farnham Maltings.
- Tickets are not refundable, unless an event is cancelled. Any refunds must be processed within 30 days of the original show date.
- We reserve the right to alter events without prior notice. Farnham Maltings is not liable to pay any compensation or damages in such instances.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
- We are not liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises unless due to our negligence.
Returns and exchanges
- Tickets are not refundable, unless an event is cancelled or postponed. In the case of the latter than the ticket will still be valid for the new date unless a refund option is chosen.
- Tickets may be returned to the Box Office for resale. If the show is sold out and we have a waiting list we may issue a refund on the spot. Otherwise the returned tickets can be sold once all the other available tickets have been sold. We can’t promise to find a buyer for the tickets but we’ll do our best.
- An administration charge of £2 per ticket applies (maximum charge £6). This is discretionary depending circumstance. Exchanges for groups of 10 or more are at the discretion of Farnham Maltings management.
- Our ticketing policy operates at the discretion of Farnham Maltings management. Please note, these details apply to Farnham Maltings programmed shows. Companies hiring Farnham Maltings may operate differently.
Farnham Maltings Gift Vouchers
- Available in denominations over £10, Farnham Maltings Gift Vouchers are valid for one year from the date of issue.
- Gift vouchers can be used online, over the phone or in person at our Box Office. They may be exchanged wholly or partly for events, workshops or purchases from the maltings stores.
- Gift vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
we're here to help with any queries that you may have regarding events or tickets, please contact the Box Office email@example.com