Fundraising Promisesupport us
At the Maltings we commit to approaching all of our fundraising with integrity and openness
We follow the law and will deal with any complaints with honesty and respect.
- We will comply with the law as it applies to charities and fundraising
- We will brief and monitor staff, fundraisers, volunteers and third parties working with us to raise funds, to ensure that they follow good practice.
Honesty, Openness & Respect
- We will tell the truth and we will not exaggerate.
- We will do what we say we are going to do with donations we receive.
- We will respect your rights and privacy.
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift or to continue giving.
- We will communicate with you appropriately; with necessary consents; and will adapt our approach depending on your needs.
- We will manage our resources responsibly and consider the impact of our fundraising on our donors, supporters and the wider public.
- If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint. We will listen to feedback and respond appropriately to compliments and criticism we receive.
This Fundraising Promise was last updated on Monday 22 March 2021.