We follow the law and will deal with any complaints with honesty and respect.
- We will comply with the law as it applies to charities and fundraising
- We will brief and monitor staff, fundraisers, volunteers and third parties working with us to raise funds, to ensure that they follow good practice.
Honesty, Openness & Respect
- We will tell the truth and we will not exaggerate.
- We will do what we say we are going to do with donations we receive.
- We will respect your rights and privacy.
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift or to continue giving.
- We will communicate with you appropriately; with necessary consents; and will adapt our approach depending on your needs.
- We will manage our resources responsibly and consider the impact of our fundraising on our donors, supporters and the wider public.
- If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint. We will listen to feedback and respond appropriately to compliments and criticism we receive.
This Fundraising Promise was last updated on Monday 22 March 2021.