Terms & Conditions
• Latecomers may not be admitted.
• Under 12s must be accompanied by an adult.
• Group bookings involving children under 12 years must include at least one adult for every four children.
• Where age restrictions apply staff may ask for proof of ID and refuse entry.
• Children under 18 months do not require a ticket unless otherwise stated. They are considered babes in arms and are not allocated a seat however they must be accompanied at all times.
• Baby carriers, buggies etc are not allowed in the auditoria.
• Photography, video or audio recording & the use of mobile phones is prohibited.
• Glass bottles and glasses are not allowed in the auditoria. Bag searches may be undertaken.
• Inappropriate or dangerous behaviour will result in immediate expulsion from Farnham Maltings.
• Tickets are not refundable, unless a performance is cancelled. Any refunds must be processed within 30 days of the original show date.
• We reserve the right to alter events without prior notice. Farnham Maltings is not liable to pay any compensation or damages in such instances.
• We reserve the right to refuse admission.
• We are not liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises unless due to our negligence.
Returns and exchanges: Bought tickets but can no longer make the show?
• Tickets are not refundable, unless a performance is cancelled or postponed. In the case of the latter than the ticket will still be valid for the new date unless a refund option is chosen.
• Tickets may be returned to the Box Office for resale. If the show is sold out and we have a waiting list we may issue a refund on the spot. Otherwise the returned tickets can be sold once all the other available tickets have been sold. We can’t promise to find a buyer for the tickets but we’ll do our best.
• An administration charge of £2 per ticket applies (maximum charge £6). This is discretionary depending circumstance. Exchanges for groups of 10 or more are at the discretion of Farnham Maltings management.
• Our ticketing policy operates at the discretion of Farnham Maltings management. Please note, these details apply to Farnham Maltings programmed shows. Companies hiring Farnham Maltings may operate differently.