Farnham Maltings understands the environmental impact of the work we do. We are dedicated to becoming an eco-friendly organisation and endeavour to be honest and transparent about our work. These are the steps we are taking to reduce our impact on the environment and raise awareness.
- improve awareness, knowledge and attitude of our staff, volunteers, trustees, audience, partners and suppliers
- grow current practice across all teams
- test and trial new methods of sustainable working
- research and share current best practice in the sector
- be part of the wider conversation
- focus on improving these main areas: waste, energy, resources, transport, advocacy and awareness
Let’s Get Green
‘Let’s Get Green’ is our internal staff campaign to embrace and raise awareness about environmental sustainability. We have several activities throughout the year that boost knowledge and inspire our staff members to live more environmentally-friendly lives.
Snap It, Don’t Scrap It
Our ‘Snap it, Don’t Scrap It’ campaign is designed to encourage audience members to take a picture instead of taking home a handout or flyer. This is a small way of reducing print waste and is one way our audiences can support our values.
If you’d like to share any thoughts about our ambitions to become greener, please get in touch with the head of our environmental team, Emma.