Sunday 02 July
10am – 4pm
£5 entry (under 15s free)
Love the open road or crazy about twisty singletrack? Following the success of Farnham Maltings’ first cycling festival in 2016, this year’s event is being held on the same day as the well-established Farnham Bike Ride and promises to be an exciting town-wide celebration of cycling.
The bustling Velo Village at the Maltings will feature a marketplace showcasing products, kit and ideas from established brands in the bike industry alongside newer companies and local enterprises. There will be a fantastic line up of talks and workshops delivered by experts and stallholders, an exciting film programme, and the opportunity for children to participate in short sessions run by British Cycling coaches.
- Take a demo bike for a short accompanied ride
- Browse the cycle jumble
- Go head-to-head with friends in roller racing competitions
- Watch cycling films in the Tindle Studio
- Use pedal power to make drinks on the Smoothie Bike
- See Wyndymilla Kids Go Ride Club in action
- Have a haircut or beard trim in the pop-up barber shop
- Watch velo artist Mark Jones at work in the Undercroft
- Talk to local bike clubs
- Catch Stage 2 of the Tour de France in the Barley Room.
So if you’re looking for a day out to please the whole family, Farnham Festival of Cycling will have something for everyone to enjoy.
Keep up to date with all the latest information on the festival over on the Farnham Festival of Cycling Facebook page.
see you at the festival!