- Start: Saturday 22 February - 13:30
- Auditorium: Meeting Room 2
This workshop demystifies and teaches the tips and tricks to successfully avoid the tangles and holes usually associated with intarsia colourwork knitting (adding colourful artwork or pictures in knitting).
You will learn about:
- Intarsia charts
- Yarn butterflies
- Working with multiple strands of yarns
- Preventing holes in knitting
- Weaving in ends
Tutor name: Sylvia Watts-Cherry
Level / Ability: Participants must be able to cast on, knit and purl stitches and cast off with confidence.
Notes, any additional info, what do people need to bring?
- 20-50g x 4 colours DK yarn
- 1 set US #6/4mm straight or circular needles
- Darning needle
Workshop ticket includes same day entry to unravel. Class duration – 3 hours.