- Start: Friday 21 February - 09:30
- Auditorium: EW Dance Studio 2
Learn different colourwork and stitch techniques as you work through a bright floral mandala.
Participants will learn the following:
- using tapestry and overlay crochet for visual effect
- changing colours
- standing stitches
- invisible join
- gauge and how it affects your work
- Lazy popcorns
- front/back post stitches
- stitch anatomy
- understanding a basic chart
Tutor name: Dedri Uys
Participants must know how to make the following (UK) stitches:
- sl st
Notes, any additional info, what do people need to bring?
- 3.25mm crochet hook
- measuring tape
Workshop ticket includes same day entry to unravel. Class duration – 3 hours.