- Start: Saturday 22 February - 13:30
- Auditorium: EW Dance Studio 2
This shawl utilises colour-change yarn, an as-you-go border, and beads to create a striking accessory.
Participants will learn the following:
- Short rows
- gauge and how it affects your work
- front/back post stitches
- stitch anatomy (rightside and wrong side facing)
- adding beads to your work
Tutor name: Dedri Uys
Level / Ability:
Participants must know how to make the following (UK) stitches:
- sl st
Notes, any additional info, what do people need to bring?
- 4mm crochet hook
- Measuring tape
Workshop ticket includes same day entry to unravel. Class duration – 3 hours.