- Start: Sunday 25 April - 10:00
- Auditorium: Whole Building
This event has been rescheduled for a second time (previous dates Sun 17 January and Sun 14 March 2021).
Please note that we are operating hourly timed-entry slots to the fair to manage visitor traffic. The fair is open from 9am to 4pm*.
£7 before 3pm, £4 from 3pm
The annual quilting fabric sale and exhibition is now in its 24th year. Join us for a day of fantastic bargains and stock up on fabrics for your 2021 projects. Browse and buy from over 40 exhibitors.
Be inspired by an amazing exhibition of quilting creations, on display from local quilting groups, who will be on hand to share their expertise.
This year, tickets will only be available in advance and with timed entry* so that we can manage visitor traffic according to government guidelines. Please carefully select your chosen arrival time slot and arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your entry time.
What we’re doing to keep you safe at Quilters' Fair…
- Advance tickets only and timed-entry
- One-way system throughout the building
- Social distancing between stalls
- Enhanced cleaning regime
- Hand sanitiser on entry and around the marketplace
- Face coverings for visitors are mandatory
- Takeaway food and drink from our foyer bar
Find more details here.
*tickets available in hourly slots but you may stay as long as you like