Please note that we are operating hourly timed-entry slots to the fair to manage visitor traffic. Tickets available in hourly slots but you may stay as long as you like.
This event has been rescheduled from Sun 17 January 2021.
Dates & times
The annual quilting fabric sale is now in its 24th year. Find fantastic bargains and stock up on fabrics for your 2021 projects. Browse and buy from over 30 exhibitors.
This year, tickets will only be available in advance and with timed entry* so that we can manage visitor traffic according to government guidelines. Please carefully select your chosen arrival time slot and arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your entry time.
What we’re doing to keep you safe at Quilters' Fabric Sale...
- Advance tickets only and timed-entry
- One-way system throughout the building
- Social distancing between stalls
- Enhanced cleaning regime
- Hand sanitiser on entry and around the marketplace
- Face coverings for visitors are mandatory