- Start: Saturday 24 November - 10:00
- Auditorium: Long Kiln
Meditation and mindfulness event with Buddhist nun, Gen Nyingpo.
On this course we will identify the source of stress within – the first step to living life without succumbing to the tension associated with stress. Discover constructive ways to respond to the inevitable challenges of daily life. Envision your stress free life and know how to begin living it!
Seating at the event is on chairs and no prior experience of meditation is needed.
Meditation can have many benefits including:
• Improved concentration and focus in daily life
• Less stress, worry & anxiety
• Reduced irritation, anger & frustration
• Greater inner peace & happiness
• Increased confidence & self-esteem
• Improved mental and physical well being
• A positive outlook on life & better relationships
Running time: 150 minutes