- Start: Saturday 17 March - 10:00
- Estimated End: Saturday 17 March - 12:30
- Auditorium: Long Kiln
Each and every one us has the capacity to tap into an endless supply of inner peace and happiness. Meditation and mindfulness presents the techniques for training the mind that we need in order to achieve this. By taking these methods to heart we can learn to choose happiness throughout our life.
At this special event, open to everyone, Gen Nyingpo will explain the methods that free us from negative emotions, making joy, happiness and meaning our everyday reality. Please join us. Everyone is welcome.
Seating at the event is on chairs and no prior experience of meditation is needed.
Meditation can have many benefits including:
• Improved concentration and focus in daily life
• Less stress, worry & anxiety
• Reduced irritation, anger & frustration
• Greater inner peace & happiness
• Increased confidence & self-esteem
• Improved mental and physical well being
• A positive outlook on life & better relationships