- Start: Saturday 09 June - 10:00
- Estimated End: Saturday 09 June - 12:30
- Auditorium: Long Kiln
This is a hired event.
In the fast pace of our work and personal lives our attention is easily scattered and our mind cluttered with endless distractions. Training in meditation and mindfulness gives us the power to overcome disturbing thoughts and stay focussed on what brings peace of mind. On this course we will learn to let go of the painful emotions related to the past and find freedom from everyday feelings of frustration and dissatisfaction.
Seating at the event is on chairs and no prior experience of meditation is needed.
Meditation can have many benefits including:
• Improved concentration and focus in daily life
• Less stress, worry & anxiety
• Reduced irritation, anger & frustration
• Greater inner peace & happiness
• Increased confidence & self-esteem
• Improved mental and physical well being
• A positive outlook on life & better relationships