- Start: Thursday 26 November - 10:00
- Auditorium: Whole Building
Wed 25 & Thu 26 November 10am-9pm. On each day there will be different stallholders.
£1 entry (under 5s free and do not require a ticket)
The Christmas Fair is an annual two-day event held at
Farnham Maltings, dedicated to all your Christmas shopping needs, from
jewellery, ceramics, accessories, textiles, stocking fillers, decorations, and
not forgetting seasonal food and beverages! All from independent makers and
small businesses, this year there will be 75 different stalls on each day.
Tickets will only be available in advance and
with timed entry* so that we can manage visitor traffic according to government
guidelines. Please carefully select your chosen arrival time slot and arrive no
earlier than 15 minutes before your entry time.
What we're doing to keep you safe at the Christmas fair:
- Advance tickets only and timed entry
- One-way system throughout the building
- Social distancing between stalls
- Enhanced cleaning regime
- Hand sanitiser on entry and around the marketplace
- Face coverings for visitors are mandatory
Full of festive cheer, be sure to visit the Maltings' own store for work by local artists, makers and vintage finds.