We run a varied, open and ever growing programme of events, all aimed at supporting our health through engagement with the arts.
- regular group sessions with writers and artists in the Maltings’ buildings
- an outreach programme taking craft to local homes
- a web presence of articles and links as well as a blog which questions ‘What is Arts & Health?’
- seasonal links to a particular area of health and wellbeing of interest:
- autumn 2016 – exploring the ‘art of loneliness’
- spring 2017 collaborating with NOW Live Events to look at mindfulness and wellbeing.
Click here for previous projects and a bit of background history.